New morning wildflower blooms are delicate and dreamy on this stunning fabric. The cotton/silk blend of this fabric is incredibly luxurious.
This is a printed woven cotton/silk blend fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 80% cotton, 20% silk lawn
- Weight: lightweight
- Width: 47/48" (120cm)
- Colors: green, pink, red, blue, purple, white, pearlescent silver
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a twill weave with smooth, silky texture
- Drape: medium drape
- Keywords: flower, floral, wildflower, garden, watercolor, art, artist, painting, lawn, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.