With four different designs in one fabric, it's easy to create interesting color blocking in your projects, or use the designs all on their own! The fabric has four different designs across the width, and each one is approximately 10 1/2" wide.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino ni-co
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, grey, blue, green, metallic silver
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, wave, spot, sprinkle, geometric, Japanese fabric
- Project: echino Backpack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.