Bold colors create an abstract woodland scene with tiny birds and highlights in metallic silver pigment.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green, blue, natural, pink, metallic silver
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: tree, forest, woodland, bird, abstract, Japanese fabric
- Project: echino Backpack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.