If you've ever wondered about the veracity of birds helping with the sewing and housekeeping (à la Cinderella), this print will certainly set the record straight. This lovely fabric features a fully embroidered design on a cotton/linen blend base fabric.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 85% cotton, 15% linen
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: full fabric width is 44" (110cm); embroidered area is 35/36" (90cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: bird, flag, bunting, party, celebration, garment sewing, embroidery, embroidered, Japanese fabric
- Project: echino Zipper Top Sub Bag
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.