This gorgeous jersey knit has a subtle, swirling tie dye pattern in a monochromatic palette.
This is a digitally printed knit cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Tie Dye Tonal
- Fiber Content: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Weight: jersey weight
- Width: 57" (144cm)
- Colors: white, pink
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a jersey knit with smooth, even texture and a 50% 4-way stretch
- Drape: lots of drape
- Keywords: tie dye, shibori, watercolor, art, monochromatic, garment sewing
- Recommended For: t-shirts, leggings, skirts, dresses, blankets
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.