In The Opposite collection, Marcia Derse presents positive and negative versions of her artwork in neutrals. Use them all together for a lovely, monochromatic project, or introduce brights for pops of saturated color.
Zig zag, curved, and crossing lines create a frenetic energy and movement.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a complex stripe repeat.
- Collection: The Opposite
- Designer: Marcia Derse
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey natural
- Project: Opposites Attract, Polar Opposites, Elixir, Revolutions
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: sketch, scribble, zig zag
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.