The bees are hanging around the hives, which have been abstracted down to simple linework in this beautiful batik.
This is a wax resist printed woven cotton batik fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Stitched
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: purple, blue, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: bee, honeybee, bumblebee, insect, bug, beehive, hive, skep, honey, pollinate, batik
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.