Show your love for California with this fun novelty print featuring many of our landmarks and state icons.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: State Cottons
- Designer: Sophia Santander
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, purple, green, grey, blue, red, brown, orange, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: California, golden state, Hollywood, movie, film, taco, quail, Joshua tree, sunglasses, California poppy, butterfly, redwood tree, whale, compass rose, walrus, wine, vineyard, Napa, avocado toast, San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, VW, Volkswagen, convertible car, sun, desert, Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, capitol building, Silicon Valley, circuit board, Highway 101
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.