It's Shiba World, and this guy's got you covered with all the omamori (good fortune amulets) you could possibly need!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, black, red, green, blue, orange, brown, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Shiba Inu, dog, puppy, good luck, good fortune, lucky charm, daruma, turtle, fox, kitsune, ebi, lobster, omamori, amulet, temple, shrine, gate, Shinto, busshin, Buddhist, kesshin, kawaii, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.