This great stripe has an organic feel with its irregular stitches and slightly wandering lines.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a grid repeat. Sashiko comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Sashiko
- Designer: Whistler Studios
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, dash, stitch, handwork, embroidery, sashiko, Edo, Japanese
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.