This is so exciting! Our lab is just about to make a big breakthrough!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Stem Squad
- Designer: Edward Miller
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey, red, pink, blue, purple, green, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: chemistry, molecule, atomic structure, atom, electron, neutron, proton, beaker, flask, graduated cylinder, experiment, microscope, DNA, school, class, classroom, science, technology, engineering, STEM, scientist
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.