The artwork on this PCB is beautiful - and it also works as a great tonal print!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Stem Squad
- Designer: Edward Miller
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: circuit board, electronics, electrical engineer, conduction, conductivity, trace, electromagnetic, soldering, PCB, school, class, classroom, science, technology, engineering, STEM, scientist, tonal, blender
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.