This lovely yarn dyed chambray stripe has a wonderful hand and is the perfect weight for a multitude of projects. From garment sewing to patchwork, this one lends a classic workwear vibe that is always in fashion.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: House of Denim
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (5 oz)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, yarn dye, workwear, garment sewing, denim, rugged, rustic, fashion, indigo, House of Denim
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.