This 108" wide panel depicts a scene straight from the Jurassic - perfect for a whole cloth quilt or quilt back for that dinosaur lover in your life!
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a single panel repeat.
- Collection: Picture This Wide
- Designer: Jan Patrik Krasny
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: 4.22oz, quilting weight
- Width: 108" (274cm)
- Colors: blue, green, orange, red, yellow, pink, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: dinosaur, Jurassic, T-Rex, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Pleiosaurus, Brontosaurus, Pterodactyl
- Notes: Panel image measures 83" x 108" (width of fabric); a black border adds another 3-4" to the length
- Recommended For: quilt back, whole cloth quilt, garment sewing, patchwork
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.