With a nod to past collections and favorite characters, Sarah Watts has designed this adorable panel so that you can make the cutest bags for your gift giving this year!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 36" long by WOF (width of fabric) and includes 6 different motifs. Individual motifs measure approximately 18" tall x 14.25" wide. Panel is designed to cut and sew tote or drawstring bags for reusable holiday gift bags.
- Collection: Peppermint Please
- Designer: Sarah Watts for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, green, red, white, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: winter, Christmas, ornament, mouse, yarn, octopus, lights, sewing machine, snowflake, polar bear, headphones, scarf, sleigh, horse, snow, cat, kitty, kawaii, gift bag, panel
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Recommended For: tote bag, drawstring bag, pillows, home decor, patchwork
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.