National Parks - Postcard Panel - Blue
The ultimate National Parks postcard collection is right here!
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 24" by WOF (width of fabric). Individual postcards measure approximately 2 7/8" x 3 15/16" (not including light border). Each panel includes one of each motif for a total of 63 postcards. Although sold by the panel so as to keep motifs intact, purchases of multiple panels will be cut continously as long as inventory permits.
- Collection: National Parks
- Designer: Anderson Design Group
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, natural, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, grey, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: National Park, America, United States, camping, nature, outdoors, desert, cactus, forest, bear, horse, river, lizard, wolf, fish, moose, coyote, sailboat, ocean, bird, Native American, petroglyph, Carlsbad Caverns, Wind Cave, Biscayne, Badlands, Great Sand Dunes, Gateway Arch, Yosemite, Isle Royale, American Samoa, Capitol Reef, Great Basin, Zion, Indiana Dunes, Death Valley, Channel Islands, Hot Springs, Guadalupe Mountains, Everglades, Petrified Forest, Glacier Bay, Kings Canyon, Gates of the Arctic, Arches, Mesa Verde, Dry Tortugas, Mammoth Cave, Theodore Roosevelt, Virgin Islands, White Sands, Katmai, Great Smoky Mountains, Yellowstone, Joshua Tree, Rocky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Sequoia, Cuyahoga Valley, Canyonlands, Congaree, Voyageurs, Denali, Crater Lake, Acadia, Saguaro, Lake Clark, Shenandoah, Bryce Canyon, North Cascades, Pinnacles, Big Bend, Olympic, Redwood, Great Basin, Hawai'i Volcanoes, Lassen Volcanic, Kenai Fjords, Glacier, Grand Teton, Haleakala
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.