Hello friend! Fancy a moonlit jog with me?
This is a woven rayon fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Designer: Sarah Watts for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% rayon
- Weight: light weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, black, orange, blue, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: cheetah, moon, savanna, Africa, spot, polka dot, garment sewing
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.