Monkey Wrench tells the story of a mischievous monkey named Bananas. Just when everything is going smoothly and life is sailing right along, Bananas will show up to turn everything upside down.
Bananas has a simple mission, and that is to distract you from the mundane and introduce a little spontaneity into your life whether you like it or not. What you do with his interference is completely up to you.
What? You are late for a boring budget meeting? Oh look! Bananas is leading a parade down the middle of the street complete with giant banana floats and a marching band! This is where you have a choice, go around the parade and arrive 10 minutes late to a meeting you didn't even want to attend or skip it, put on your most elaborate hat, and join in on the fun.
In Monkey Wrench you will meet Bananas and his two best friends Hiccup and Buttercup, a pair of gossiping parrots. You will often find Hiccup and Buttercup perched on your shoulder poised to divide your attentions and guide you deeper into Banana’s shenanigans. Lady Bugs, disappearing into a sea of spots, and frogs, camouflaged in the foliage, also make an appearance. The moral of the story is choose fun, give in to happiness, keep your eyes peeled, and DON’T SLIP on the bananas!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat print.
- Collection: Monkey Wrench
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (112cm)
- Colors: green, blue, yellow, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: banana, fruit, polka dot, spot
- Projects: Daisy Chain Dark & Daisy Chain Light
- Recommended For: patchwork, zip pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.