Issue 70 of Love Patchwork & Quilting is here to bring you back to basics!
Master simple lines and angular seams with Paula Steel’s perfectly pieced strips, for a bold quilt that will stand out in any space. Get acquainted with strip piecing, thanks to Sherry Shish’s striking Ink & Indigo design and Jo Westfoot’s pretty floral Meadow Falls quilt. After a quick finish? Try Lorna Slessor’s 8-in-1 HST mini quilt, or Laura Pritchard’s sweet applique cushions.
Plus! Up your Foundation Paper Piecing game with a 1/4" ruler and eight weather-inspired blocks, designed by Kerry Green!
- Confident stripes, perfect points and angular seams combine for a fresh design you’ll want to sew over and over again
- Whip up a speed-pieced hot water bottle cover to keep cozy during the blustery days and long winter nights
- Dip your toe into improv piecing with a fussy-cut, fairy tale design inspired by starry nights and faraway adventures
- Take time for yourself with this soothing set of hand appliqué cushions
- Satisfy your sewing itch with this simple weekend make that’ll bring a breath of fresh air to your home décor