Issue 69 of Love Patchwork & Quilting is here to ease you into the new year!
Brighten up January with light and lovely designs, from Kelli Marshall’s fresh Fruit Punch cover quilt to Sarah Ashford’s scrap-busting Orange Peel design. Jo Avery puts a modern twist on the Double Wedding Ring block, while Nicole Calver’s Modern Medallion is the perfect skill-builder – now’s the time to tackle new techniques! Speaking of which, how does Karen Lewis’ big, bold Y-Seams design tickle your fancy?
Plus! Take your Flying Geese blocks to a crisp new level, thanks to our multi-size templates.
- Mix a delectable cocktail of candy-colored solids into an arty strip-pieced quilt with a mesmerizing pattern
- Make FPP your fave pastime with a perky pair of cushions to ease you into the technique
- Stretch your stitching with this sunny skill-building quilt, combining pops of print with saturated solids
- Add a handmade touch to your sewing space with a set of storage baskets, stitched up in your favorite fat quarters
- Sew a modern take on a Double Wedding Ring quilt with a Pickle Dish twist, a pinch of ombré and lots of negative space to let your blocks shine!