Issue 67 of Love Patchwork & Quilting has arrived with the winter breeze, filled with a cool and crisp array of projects!
Sew Shannon Fraser’s striking cover quilt with bold lines and clashing colors, or opt for something a little more frosty… From Michelle Wilkie’s soothing snowdrift quilt to Anna Marie Galvin’s present-packed throw, Moira de Carvalho’s meditative curves to Louisa Goult’s smattering of EPP stars, you’ll find something seasonal to make on every page. Plus! Top up your block repertoire with our twenty modern block reference cards.
- Create a quilt with waves of movement and unity using twisting and turning HST units and clever color placement
- Combine sharp diamonds, contemporary curves and EPP to create this modern star design stitched up in cool Christmas hues
- Earthy tones, subtle prints and negative space unite to form a crush-worthy quilt that is as much at home on a wall as a sofa!
- Dig out your cutest winter prints to sew a patchwork quilt for a snoozy Foundation Paper Pieced penguin and his fishy friend
- Combine cool coastal curves with seaside stripes and True Blue prints for a fresh quilt with a nautical twist
- As a quilter, it never hurts to have a few tricks up your sleeve and with this month’s gift – a set of 20 modern quilt blocks by Lynne Goldsworthy – you’ll always have plenty of inspiration to hand!