Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? Get set for issue 66; an unashamedly festive edition of Love Patchwork & Quilting, bringing cuddly quilts and seasonal décor to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Kick off the celebration with Kristina Brinkerhoff’s cosy mittens design, or ease yourself in with an improv tree skirt or advent calendar. For a full-blown gingerbread extravaganza, try Gracey Larson’s block-by-block Christmas cabin quilt! Once that’s done, there’s plenty left to treat your loved ones with some homespun gifts. Plus! Sew the perfect pineapple block with a set of acrylic templates.
- Take on a festive FPP project with rows of star-spangled gloves, then set the scene with swirling, snowy free-motion quilting
- Mix sweet scrappy prints with improv piecing and quilt-as-you-go techniques to make a stylish Christmas tree skirt
- Piece together a whimsical Christmas scene with a collection of cute, kitsch and traditionally pieced blocks
- Position two contrasting HST chevron blocks in swirling circles on crisp, bright white for a dreamy Scandi-inspired quilt
- Get ready for guests with a tantalizing tea set – from FPP cakes to bright baskets for buns, we’ve got your afternoon tea covered!
- Sew the perfect pineapple block with two sets of acrylic templates! Available with all printed copies of issue 66