Legends of the National Parks - Bigfoot Panel
It's the one, the only, Bigfoot! Catch him for a limited time engagement in Yosemite National Park before he moves on to his next destination.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 36" by WOF (width of fabric).
- Collection: Legends of the National Parks
- Designer: Anderson Design Group
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey, brown, orange, yellow, red
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, cryptid, cryptozoology, cryptozoologist, Pacific Northwest, Yosemite National Park, camping, nature, outdoors
- Projects: Yellowstone Panel Quilt, Yellowstone Panel Quilt #2
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.