The 2020 Color of the Year is a lush, blue-green. What will you make with this limited edition color?
We love sewing with Kona cotton solids! Woven with 60 threads per square inch, Kona cotton is a substantial fabric that mixes and matches well with other quilting cottons. With a total of 365 colors, the color range is unsurpassed. Kona is also the only quilting solid to come with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
This is a solid color, printed woven cotton fabric.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (4.35 oz per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, tonal, blender, 2020 Color of the Year, 2020 COTY
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Enchanted Tiles, Highland, Rhapsody in Green
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.