The beautiful wave (seigaiha) pattern has Rashida's personal spin with the occasional smile thrown in. :)
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Koi Pond
- Designer: Rashida Coleman-Hale for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Weight: canvas weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with subtle texture from thick and thin linen yarns
- Drape: medium drape
- Keywords: wave, ocean, seigaiha, sashiko, Japan
- Project: Tamarack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.