The most perfect flowers serve as the modern backdrop for some dragonflies to flit about.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Koi Pond
- Designer: Rashida Coleman Hale for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, Japanese garden, dragonfly, damselfly, insect, bug, modern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.