The Kaleidoscope yarn dyes have a richness and depth of color that cannot be achieved in any other way. With a nice weight - not too thick and not too thin - you'll love working with these alone, or mixing and matching them with other fabrics.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton solid fabric.
- Collection: Kaleidoscope
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a slightly nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, blender, tonal, yarn dye, shot cotton, garment sewing
- Project: Swell
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.