Always a symbol of beauty and of Japan, Fuji san is depicted here with tiny cherry blossoms and a snowy peak.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a tossed repeat.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Mt. Fuji, Fuji san, Fujiyama, mountain, volcano, lotus peak, snow, cherry blossom, sakura, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.