The finest cotton is lovingly hand-dyed by local artisans using small kettles. The sweet-as-candy hues are perfect for your warm weather projects.
Great for: shawls, tank tops, lightweight wraps or cover-ups, weaving
- Weight: Fingering/Super Fine
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 481 yards (440 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.52 ounces)
- Gauge: 27.0 to 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Dye Method: hand dyed
- Hand: squishy
- Sheen: matte
- Care: Machine wash cold; dry flat. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Iron medium.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Project: Cherie Crochet Top, White Lotus Dress, Wild Rose Hoodie
As there are no dye lots, we advise buying enough yarn at one time to complete your entire project. When using hand-dyed yarn in your project, work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.