Midnight in this garden is special... the beautiful bees come out for nocturnal flower visits.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection:Â Honey Bloom
- Designer: Laura C. Moyer
- Fiber Content:Â 100% cotton
- Weight:Â quilting weight
- Width:Â 44" (110cm)
- Colors:Â black, pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, brown
- Opacity:Â semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave:Â a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape:Â crisp body
- Keywords:Â flower, floral, bee, honeybee, insect, bug, pollinate, garden, meadow
- Project:Â Beehive, Larkspur, Nightingale,Â Peaks & Valleys
- Recommended For:Â patchwork, bag & pouches,Â tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions:Â Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price perÂ yard.Â Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.