This print is a masterpiece of Tula's tradition of hiding motifs in a larger design. Faces appear amidst a scene made up of sewing notions and meandering vines.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional diamond repeat.
Be sure to sign up for the HomeMade Challenge! Click through to find out about the challenge, prizes, and all the other details.
- Collection: HomeMade
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: scissors, thread spool, hand, heart, safety pins, thimble, needle, eyes, face, flower, floral, vine, blender, tonal
- Projects: Decorative Stitches, Electric Slide
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.