Imagine strolling along a street in Polanco - Mexico City's wealthiest neighborhood - agua fresca in hand, and coming across this stunning mural. Now, imagine that you can use this incredible piece of art in your own projects... aren't you the lucky one?!?
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale, directional stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24". Frida calavera is approximately 8.25" high and birds are approximately 5.25" high.
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: brown, black, blue, orange, green, pink, red
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Frida Kahlo, Mexico City, Polanco, folk art, paint, painting, mural, fresco, tile, bird, paloma, calavera, skull, Day of the Dead, Día de los Muertos
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.