Face Mask Panel 2 - Ruby Star Society
It's here! The much sought after Face Mask Panel #2 from the Ruby Star Society gals will have you sporting the cutest masks in town!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 36" by WOF (width of fabric) and includes printed instructions for both pleated and contoured mask styles. Panel will make 10 of each style if using just 1 panel motif, or 5 of each style if using a panel motif for both the exterior and the lining of the face mask. This panel also includes a bunch of labels you can use to embellish your masks or any other project! With a wide range of sweet to sass, pick the label that best reflects your mood. Maybe we should all just Velcro a new one to our face depending how we feel each morning.
Please note that our face masks and face mask panels are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult your health care professional. The decision to use this wrap as a mask is solely your own. Please remember that use of a face mask is not intended to replace other recommended methods to stop the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, hand-washing, and avoiding touching your face. Follow the latest recommendations of the CDC and your health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
- Designer: Ruby Star Society collaborative
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: face mask, bear, flower, floral, ladies, nuts, horse, bird, watermelon, butterfly, apple, ice cream, hedgehog
- Tip: if you choose not to use the rectangular motifs for masks, they can also be used to make cute zipper pouches!
- Recommended For: face masks
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.