Delicious golden and red watermelons are a sure sign that summer is here!
This is a printed woven cotton double gauze fabric with a tossed repeat. This fabric is produced with Cool Breeze technology. PARACOOL is an emulsion of coated particles enclosing water soluble sugar alcohols (erythritol and xylitol). These sugar alcohols have a strong cooling effect (endothermic reaction) when they come into contact with liquid. When the wearer feels hot and perspires, the fabric will cool the skin, making these prints perfect for face masks, bandanas, and other warm weather garments.
- Collection: Cool Breeze
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, green, red, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: watermelon, fruit, summer, COVID, baby, double gauze, kawaii, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.