In this best of all possible worlds, you get a stunning scenic panel, plus cut-and-sew deer and butterfly softies!
This is a printed woven organic cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Full panel measures approximately 36" by WOF (width of fabric). Pictoral area of panel (not including white border) measures approximately 27 1/4" x 23 1/4". Deer softie measures approximately 13 1/2" tall by 10 1/2" wide at largest point, and butterfly softie measures approximately 6" tall by 9" wide at largest point.
- Collection: Sierra Range
- Designer: Charley Harper
- Fiber Content: 100% organic cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey, brown, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: deer, doe, Bambi, bird, quail, butterfly, squirrel, raccoon, owl, snake, ladybug, bear, chipmunk, pinecone, forest, tree, flower, floral, Sierras, organic, panel, softie
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.