Beautiful hand and a lightweight, breezy drape are both hallmarks of this soft, vintage workwear inspired dobby weave.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric in a dobby weave.
- Collection: Chambray Union
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: light weight (3.39 oz.)
- Width: 57" (145cm)
- Colors: natural, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: garment sewing, denim, rustic, fashion, indigo, House of Denim, workwear
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Half Way Home quilt
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.