Sharks and seaweed swirl inside a water droplet in this fusible applique quilt. Complete instructions also include directions for a matching pillow.
- Instructions and a stitch guide for finishing appliques with embroidery stitches.
- Full size applique templates.
- Bonus pattern for a 16" X 16" pillow cover.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Quilt appliques: (5) fat quarters (model shows light orange, dark orange, navy, turquoise, and white prints)
- Quilt appliques: (2) 1/2 yards deep blue and aqua prints
- Quilt binding: 1 yd. (for 3" wide bias-cut strips)
- Quilt batting: 1 3/4 yds. 90"+ wide batting (twin size)
- Quilt backing: 4 yds. coordinating fabric
- Background: 1 3/4 yds. 90"+ premium muslin
- Double-sided light-weight fusible web: 2 3/4 yds.
- 6-stranded cotton embroidery floss to match each applique fabric