This woven fabric has a very textured hand, with thick and thin yarns. This group coordinates beautifully with Warp & Weft.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Candlelight Wovens
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, gold metallic
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture from thick & thin yarns
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, tonal, texture, yarn dye
- Project: Weftovers, Table Runner & Napkins, Arenite, Wilder Gown, Candlelight Stocking
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.