So, I have to ask: what is your preferred cake to frosting ratio in a cupcake, and do these look about right to you?
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Boolicious
- Designer: Maude Asbury
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, black, red, orange, green, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Halloween, fall, autumn, cupcake, cake, Frankenstein, ghost, bat, pumpkin, eye, eyeball, witch, candy corn, spider, treat, dessert, kawaii
- Projects: Trick or Treat Quilt, Halloween Treats Bag
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.