It's like getting 13 prints in one! This fun, vintage stripe features sweet fruits and florals for all of your patchwork needs.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: 30s Collection
- Designer: Atsuko Matsuyama
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton oxford
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, brown, green blue, pink, red, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, stripe, cherry, cherries, strawberry, strawberries, retro, vintage, nostalgic, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.