Astra - Galaxy - Eclipse
It takes a lot of math and science to get to space, but this print will help you along the way.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Astra
- Designer: Janet Clare
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, grey, red, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: outer space, astronomy, math, constellation, star, moon, planet, galaxy, celestial, UFO, flying saucer, alien, science, equation, calculation, school, class, classroom
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.