Birds and bees and geometric icons work their way across in a rainbow gradation.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Art Theory
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, blue, purple, pink, green, red, orange, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: insect, bug, bee, bird, heart, flower, star, plus, icon, rainbow
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.