A new style of pouch with a fun twist
- Opens out into a useful box shape to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Modern, angular style.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- Instructions for 2 sizes.
Fat Quarter / Fat Eighth friendly pattern
Skill level - intermediate
Supplies - large pouch (small pouch)
- 1 fat quarter (1 fat eighth) of quilting cotton for the exterior
- 1 fat quarter (1 fat eighth) of quilting cotton for the lining
- 1 piece 10" x 10" of quilting cotton for the gusset
- 1/2 yard (1/4 yard) of 20" wide woven fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard of 45" wide fusible fleece - if making large pouch
- 14" (10") open ended or separating zipper
- 3" x 3" piece of quilting cotton or 1" x 2" piece of leather for the tab
- binding clips
- zipper foot
- Marking pencil such as Clover water soluble pencil
- small pouch 8"(W) x 4"(H) x 4"(D)
- large pouch 9"(W) x 5"(H) x 5"(D)