This fine quality muslin is a wonderful staple for garment pattern testing and fitting, backing and stabilizing other fabrics, or as a stand-alone for its beautiful color and hand.
This is an unbleached cotton in a simple weave.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (3.6 oz per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, blender
- Recommended For: muslins, backing, patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: USA
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.