Quiet and stately, these cacti don't have any spikes at all.
This is a printed woven unbleached cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: All Through the Land
- Designer: Amelie Mancini
- Fiber Content: 100% unbleached cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: cactus, cacti, saguaro, desert, Joshua Tree, southwest, botanical
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.