The hand-painted colors of this soft cotton yarn will put you in mind of spring flowers. This fingering weight yarn is excellent for warm weather garments and accessories.
Great for: shawls, tank tops, lightweight wraps or cover-ups, weaving
- Weight: Fingering/Super Fine
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 481 yards (440 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.52 ounces)
- Gauge: 27.0 to 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Dye Method: hand painted
- Hand: squishy
- Sheen: matte
- Care: Machine wash cold; dry flat. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Iron medium.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Project: Marigold Top, Floriana Jacket, Gianna Shawl, Kaylee Stole
As there are no dye lots, we advise buying enough yarn at one time to complete your entire project. When using hand-dyed yarn in your project, work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.