The fresh and contemporary appeal of the modern quilt movement is beautifully represented in the projects and articles found in this issue of Modern Patchwork. Featuring quick and stylish projects with a contemporary appeal, Modern Patchwork Winter 2014 is packed with inspiration! The fresh aesthetic of these projects pays tribute to the modern quilt movement, and integrates traditional with innovative techniques to create quilts and accessories that are both tasteful and unique. Packed with easy projects for every room in the home, inside Modern Patchwork, you'll find fabulous gift ideas, exciting home-decor projects, items to enhance your cooking and dining experiences, plus totes and bags of all sorts. Many of these items can be made in an afternoon! Explore 27 original contemporary patchwork projects made in the latest fabrics, including:
- Accessories of all kinds, from charming fabric cuffs to a quick-and-easy laptop case that can be customized for any computer
- Home Decor section with projects for the home, including a mod holiday tree skirt, a graphic floor cushion, and pillows to suit every whim
- Quilts of all sorts - from an easy strip quilt, sophisticated graphic crosses, and a contemporary color wash, to improvisational piecing, wall art, and more
- Bags & Totes - 3 different totes and bags to try
- Kitchen & Dining section - with ideas for cooking and dining, including a charming apron, modern trivets with a matching table runner, and sophisticated potholders Celebrate the modern revival of patchwork with projects featuring a fresh aesthetic in this wonderful issue of Modern Patchwork.