Aneela Hoey - Zip-Up Tray Pouch
A new style of pouch with a fun twist
- Opens out into a useful tray to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- Fat quarter of fabric for exterior
- Fat quarter of fabric for lining
- 9" square of fabric for binding
- 1/2 yard of 20" wide - double sided heavyweight fusible interfacing such as Pellon Peltex (72F) or C&T Fast2Fuse heavyweight
- 10" open ended or separating zipper
- Binding clips
- Water soluble marking pencil
- closed - 11"(W) x 4"(H) x 4"(D)
- open - 11"(W) x 4"(H) x 7"(D)