Aneela Hoey - All In One Box Pouch
A fun new pattern to make a sturdy box pouch with handy front and back pockets.
- Front pocket with two clear vinyl zippered pockets; folds down to show contents at a glance.
- Back pocket is super handy to keep scissors, pincushion etc. within easy reach as you sew.
- Roomy box pouch.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Skill level - intermediate
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard lining fabric
- 1 piece 10" x 10" binding fabric
- 1 yard woven fusible interfacing
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece
- 1 piece 9" x 9" clear vinyl
- 2 zippers 8" long
- 1 zipper 20" long
- 1 zipper 10" long
- Small handful of stuffing
- 10" x 6" x 5"