Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 12 pages
- No templates
- Fat quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level - Intermediate or advanced beginner
When completed, the finished pouch: opens out into a useful basket to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach, zips up securely for travel or storage, and is great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Small pouch (large pouch)
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for exterior
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for lining
- 3/4 yard (7/8 yard) woven fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF101 (20" wide)
- 1/4 yard (3/8 yard) foam stabilizer such as By Annie's Soft And Stable (58" wide)
- 10" (12") open ended or separating zipper
- 4" x 10" piece of quilting cotton OR 3" x 4" piece of leather for tab
*For large pouch - you may be able to get away with using fat quarters for exterior/lining as long as they are at least 18" in height.
- 11" x 5" (small)
- 12" x 6" (large)